Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Dienstag, 16. April 2013

Basket love ...

Hey,

This is my new basket collection that I found on a market last weekend! :-)

Original from France ...! :-)

So beautiful !

Love and Hugs
// Marcellis

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Ps:

Sorry for the short text ...
But at the moment I have NO time
for blogger ...
Because the comming week's
I write my school exames ...!
Thats so important for me ! ...
STILL HAVE TO LEARN, LEARN...
WELL, THATS MY FUTURE !

Photo edited by
Hanne Gran Stormoen
www.hannesdagbok.blogspot.com


Kommentare:

  1. Sooooo lovely!!!

    Happy studying, Marcelliwellis :))

    HUGS!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love them!! Beautiful candelabra!!
    Good luck studying and "break a leg" with your upcoming exams!!
    Have a nice day:))

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Nydelig bilde bare elsker det:)
    LOVE IT
    Masse lykke til med eksamen:)
    Klem Merete

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wish you good luck!
    Really nice baskets!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. lovely! it looks so cosy and charming!
    you should really participate with these pics here...
    https://www.facebook.com/smart.international/app_236136006511446
    Henna

    AntwortenLöschen