Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Freitag, 19. April 2013

Happy 70th Follower!

Hey lovely friends outside,

Thanks sooo much for you great support ... and thank you friends to follow me ... and I know they are lot of secret readers outside! :-)
Its a great honor for me! ♡
Wish you a fantastic weekend! :-)

I will enjoy the summer here we got  20ºC - 25ºC so nice!

Hugs and lots of special kisses//
Marcellis

Ps: Thats a other part of my bedroom!

Photo edited by
Hanne Gran Stormoen
hannesdagbok.blogspot.com


Kommentare:

  1. Amazingly beautiful picture :)
    You are just so awesome good at this, so we can just enjoy :)
    Sounds good with summery temperatures not exceeding :) Here in Norway it is still cold and miserable!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend
    Squeeze Merete

    AntwortenLöschen