Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 4. Mai 2013

Livingroom

Hey friends I'm back!

Finally I'm back with lots of great new's! ♡

My school exames are over and I have a good feeling inside me !

Today I will show you our new re-styled Livingroom!

Are you excited to see?

For a while my linen chair's arrived and I thought perfect for our new livingroom!  :-)

And I found another nice millitary basket our livingroom table with the
Letters ( N T ) on it !
I fall in LOVE with baskets!

I made a flower wreath for my little deer ( Gundula )!

And now all these nice things are in our livingroom and I think it looks awesome ... I like the white and beige colour mix ( a warm feeling )!

Hope you will enjoy these pictures!

Wish you a nice and sunny weekend!

Here are 20ºC up! :-)

Hugs and Love
// Marcellis ★



5 Kommentare:

  1. Wow Marcel...your Living room is everything I could Wish for...warm,cosy,elegant and Cool.Love your treasures and the look They give!!!So glad your example are over and it all went well...now You can relax and Enjoy the weekend!!!
    Tovehugs :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Så utrolig nydelig stue du har:)
    en lysestake er bare flott:)
    Du er bare så utrolig flink og jeg elsker bildene dine:)
    Ønsker deg en herlig Søndag i morgen
    Klem Merete

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful!!!!!
    Have a nice week
    Kathrine

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh wow Marcel das sieht ja toll aus! Ich finde das weis mit beige(alt) auch soooo schön! Der Leuchte ist auch fantastisch!
    Schönes WE!
    Nicole

    AntwortenLöschen