Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Montag, 24. Februar 2014

French Finesse...

After a great weekend filled with lots of brocante treasures ...
our home has become a different new feeling.

On friday we drove to Hamburg to pick up our  MORA clock, french shutter and lots of more amazing stuff ....
It was heaven on earth, I met awesome new people with love for unique antiques. 

I personally had such a great time.
And ordered sraight away a swedish gustavian bench... the perfect match to our MORA.
Which will delivered in a few weeks.

But before I'll show you our Mora and other items which I bought ...
this post become French, still not even Swedish. 

I took some photographs yesterday when the light was clear and the sun was shining bright.

I found a french french soupiere with a amazing patina.

I decorated the soupiere with dry roses in a beautiful pink shape, some old letters and my victorian shoes under a glass dome.
FRENCH FINESSE. 



Promise...
the next post will be about our new French Nordic lifestyle.

Hugs
//Marcel 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen