Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Montag, 21. April 2014

entrance and a napoleon.

I hope you're enjoying easter so far.
Today I went with my good friend on a fleemarket trip.
We didn't found that much but a few beautiful things.
We came across this small side-table.
Firstable I thought this wouldn't fit perfectly with our white interior.
But happy I took this beauty with me.

When we came home, I saw that the table matches perfectly with the corset of our beautiful french Napoleon mannequin.
Our Mora, the white cream tablet that I found and the antique Louis XVI chair.

The entrance was always a 'not that beautiful' part of our home.
Didn't liked the cabinet there so much.

I cut some lilacs and
 had put them in an old rustical zinc basket.

The combination is perfect for us.
We love it so badly.

The french Napoleon was a easter present.
( but more of him in another post ).



Love & Hugs
//Marcel




2 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely photos!
    And I like your Header!
    Have a bice Week
    Kathrine

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful photos:)
    Have a nice weekend:)
    Huge Merete

    AntwortenLöschen