Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 5. Juli 2014

Prom & Darkness.

Yesterday I had my prom!

It was a wonderful day with friends and family.

My school is over ( for now ) a new chapter in my life begins .... I am so looking forward to manage new challenges.

myself in my prom outfit.

Future here I come.
It will be awesome to work with an photographer and to go to an art & design school.

--------------------------------------------

Lately, I am really attracted to the more darker, mystical and rough photography especially in great locations with a different feeling.

I went to the cemetery in my town to photograph the antique grave stones from mid 18th to the late 19th century ...

The work from the past is even more gorgeous as it is today..










Happy mystical weekend
//Marcel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen