Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2013

Europe whats happened to you? flood alert!

Good evening everyone,

No good storys here ...
but I hope the best !

Because in Germany is flood alert :-( !
And I live in th area where it is ... we fixed our stuff these days and brought it upstairs.

The flood will come this weekend ...and the water will become 8 till 10metres tall or more.

the hole city will be flooded I´m very very scared but the firefighters and people do the best
they are fill sandbags to prepare the dykes!!!

I pray to all these people which are in the flood!! <3
Hope everything is gone very soon!!

But now great news:

My exames are over and my marks are very good!! :-)
I´m so happy !

It was soo good to learn in my office space!

My Family is also proud of me and they gave me a huge present !

I was looking for a apple macbook for soo long ... to work professional :-)

AND NOW ...

Ladys and Gentlemans I proudly present my new computer ...

Apple love ...

I am so happy, you cant believe it.  I am so excited to work with this elegantly beauty!

Now I hope all will become well ... and the city will be save ... wish all the people luck!

Hugs and Love
// Marcellis

1 Kommentar:

  1. Congratulations to your exames and good marks! Nice apple-present!
    I hope the flood will save people and animals from suffering.

    I like your blog very much and say welcome to follow mine!

    Hugs and love
    Cia

    AntwortenLöschen