Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 17. August 2013

IMPORTANT TO BE BACK!

     Goodmorning my sweet vintage friends,

    I have missed the time here on blogger,
   because it's so important for me to share 
        MY INSPIRATIONS WITH ALL OF YOU!

     The last day's were so exciting for me,
      it's was a new step into my future.

  But now I have found the time to post again.

       The last days were I went off, 
  I got 5 or 6 new members *WELCOME* to you!!
     I hope you enjoy my upcoming posts.
    AND EVERY NEW MEMBER IS VERY WELCOME 
                  TO JOIN IN!!

I also got lots of sweet sweet comments under   my last post, it was making me totally happy.
       To read all you'r calm comments.

              THANK YOU FOR THAT! 
   AND I HOPE WE SPEND LOTS OF MORE TIME                                
               ...TOGETHER...    
            OVER THE YEAR'S!!!!!!!!

..............................................

  Today my mamma and I had a great breakfast,
                  together ... 
    It was a small present from me to her!
             We enjoyed it so much.
     She was really happy and enthusiastic
                  about that...

      And of course before I surprised her,
    I took a small photoshoot from the table.

    Are you curios to see the covered table?
                     *HOLD ON*

                ...Here it is...




I hope you enjoyed these pictures,
from our decorated inspired french farmhouse table.

See you soon.


Hugs & Love
//Marcelis <3




7 Kommentare:

  1. Koselig å ha deg tilbake:)
    Nydelige bilder som alltid:)
    Håper der hadde en herlig frokost:)
    Ha en strålende helg
    Klem Merete

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. My ohhhhhh my!!!!!!
    This is so beautiful Marcel.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Have a nice day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lucky mama! Wonderful tablesetting Marcel.

    Hugs

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Marcel

    Just mailed you an answer to your question!

    /Line

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Kann verstehen dass deine Mutter sich gefreut hat!!
    Wunderwunderschön gedeckt!!

    Traumhafte Bilder!
    GLG Tina

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. It's absolutely breathtaking!! I love it!!!
    Hugs

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hallo Marcel,
    bin "zufällig" (oder sollte es sein...) auf Deinen Blog gestossen und ich bin total ENTZÜCKT!!!!! ziehe mir gerade Post für Post ein und kann es nicht fassen, dass ein junger Mann soooooooooo talentiert ist und solch eine große Liebe zu "white & vintage" hat, mir fehlen die Worte.... und das mag was heißen:-)!
    Ich bin aus Wien (nomen est omen) und hier ist es seeeehr schwierig mit white&vintage, die Linie/Philosophie will nicht so recht den Österreichern schmecken :-(
    Nochmals allerherzlichste Gratulation zu Deinem Blog, einfach TRAUMHAFT, ich werde Dir folgen!!!!
    Herzlichst
    Liane

    AntwortenLöschen