Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 15. September 2013

sunday mood ... cosy mood.

               Hello everybody,

            A long time ago since,                   
    I posted my last post here on blogger!
  
    But now I am back, and I guess it's ok!

   The day's are getting shorter, and we can              start to light up a few candles in our home.


  I love this cozy atmosphere, every year!


            We grab our blankets,
        wearing a soft warm pullover, 
   and having a cup of hot tea by our sides.

 I also love to go with my family into the forrest every fall, to looking for delightful    
    mushrooms that we eat in the evening.

               Autumn and Winter, 
  are one of my most favorite seasons of the       
                       year.

             Also for decorating...

     Now I want to wish you a cosy sunday 
           & a beautiful upcoming week 

                   // Marcelis 
                       

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen