Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 28. Juni 2014

new challenge - chateau feeling - girandole.

  After a week with alot of new fantastic challenges, weekend has arrived.

I learned how to take professional photographs, with the manuell setting of my camera. 

Now photography makes even more fun, because you can create your own pictures with the right setting and handling. 

I still have to learn but it makes a complete difference.

-------------------------------------------

After long weeks of waiting, my antique  Napoleon III girandole from France has arrived.

I fell in love first I saw it on the internet.

I couldn't resist to buy it.

Now our rooms become slightly more and more the chateau feeling - which I absolutely love.




I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

//Marcel

2 Kommentare:

  1. Je vous félicite pour votre blog... superbe ambiance et superbes photos!!!!
    Avec tous mes encouragements!!!
    Bon week-end!!!
    Laure

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh ich liebe die neuen Bilder...auch ich habe bereits zwei Girandolen, eine sogar mit diesem Pinakel oben drauf...sie verbreiten eine ganz besondere Stimmung, jeden Abend freu ich mich wenn die Lämpchen angehen..ja und die getrockneten Pfingstrosen im Bauernsilber, eine feine Idee, ich glaube ich muss mal auf den Dachboden huschen und meine Sammlung rausholen, sieht sehr edel aus...verbleibe mit ganz lieben Grüssen
    justys

    AntwortenLöschen